Friday 7 October 2011

Eye Eye Mr Tiger!

When I introduced The Tiger the other day, the photo showed how far I'd got before putting it to one side as a UFO. The Tiger was resurrected to go on holiday with us back at the beginning of July ...... and this shows how far I've got to date.

The Tiger can now look at me :)

I can also give the details for the kit. It is called The Tiger and is a Ross Original design from 1998 so, at the very least, I bought it sometime between then and 2005. It is stitched on 14 count Aida and the finished design will measure 12 x 10 inches (30.5cm x 25.5cm).

Once again I seem to have bought a kit with a palette of similarly coloured cottons! When will I learn! However, I have a soft-spot for pictures of cats, both wild and domesticated, and it is fantastic seeing this picture gradually reveal itself as I work down the chart.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

He's going to look superb!

Elaine said...

Thanks again Rachael.

I have always found when doing kits from charts that I always feel 'must do just a little bit more' in any sewing session as it really is so fascinating seeing the design reveal itself.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with him when he's finished. I do have rather an over-kill of embroidered pictures!!

Renee said...

Very pretty.

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day.

I'll be back:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...