Thursday 14 October 2010

The Mystery of the Girl With the Umbrella Unsolved

You may recall that I posted with a mystery about a Girl With Umbrella embroidery I completed a long time ago. I'd love to find out who made the kit and whether it is one of a series.

By chance I found that The Work Box in Norwich had a picture of this embroidery on their website and I contacted them to see if they knew anything about it. I almost forgot to post that they got back to me about a week or so ago. Unfortunately, they have no record of it.

Such a shame. It is now probably considered a seriously vintage item ...... so finding out more about it will be difficult.

However, I thought it was so nice of them to go to the trouble of trying to find out for me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...